Woman Working At Home Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thirty-One Gifts: New Opportunity!!

Go down

Thirty-One Gifts: New Opportunity!! Empty Thirty-One Gifts: New Opportunity!!

Post  Kris 2008-06-09, 00:15

This is not a get rich quick scheme!! Only read if you are serious about starting your own home business and are looking for a fairly new company (Founded in 2002).

Join Thirty-One Gifts and join a growing company .

Thirty-One Gifts specializes in stylish totes (many styles to choose from), stationary, Diaper Bags, home decor, soy candles and so much more at a very reasonable price. Monogramming is available on many products in a variety of fonts and colors.

The Spring/Summer catalog was JUST released on March 1st. You can view it here http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/images/catalog.pdf

Thirty-One Gifts is a faith based company who is devoted to recognizing and rewarding others for who they are. They provide amazing support and ongoing training. This is a company that truly wants YOU to succeed.

Other features and benefits of Thirty-One Gifts:

Sign up to be consultant cost isonly $99.00 (plus tax and shipping) and receive over $300.00 in product (some products YOU choose the Monogramming/Personalization with YOUR Initials, name or anything else that is less than 12 letters.

Other features and benefits of Thirty-One Gifts:
On-line parties and on-line customer ordering capabilities
On-line customer & consultant referrals
Unlimited earning potential and financial freedom
A casual work atmosphere surrounded by friends and void of any high-pressure sales pitches or demonstrations
Flexible hours for more time with the special ones in your life
Personal and professional growth
Special rewards and discounts
Partnering and collaborating with an enthusiastic home office staff and other Thirty-One consultants

Since this company is still fairly new there are several states where there are only 1 or no consultants and many with less than 50!! It truly is a great opportunity for you to introduce the amazing Thirty-One gifts and Consultant Opportunity!

If you are interested in viewing the catalog or would like more information on how you can become a Thirty-One Consultant you can email me at kris@yourdimensions.com or message me here!

I would love to have you on my TEAM. Keeping with Thirty-One's mission I pledge to encourage and support you in every way that I possibly can.

Here is some more information:

If you are like me I am sure that you have seen companies where their sales have exploded and you say to yourself "I wish I had got in on the ground floor". This is honestly your chance to do so with some states still with none or very few Consultants!!!

If you are in the following states I URGE you to take a look at the Opportunity.

States listed below have less than 3 Consultants in that state. Purple ones have 0
Green Have 1
Blue has 2
Red has 3

State Listing

WA
OR
NV
ID
MT
UT
AZ
NM
WY
CO 3 Consultants
ND
SD
NE
MN
IA
WI
VT
NH
ME
CT
RI
DE
WV 2 Consultants

I am not saying that you will get rich quick, or that you will even get rich as it will depend on how you work YOUR business but again there are some states that do not have any consultants AT ALL!!

It seems as though the South East has the most in their states but Texas only has less than 60 and Alabama has just under 300.

The information I have provided was the most current available to me as of May 26, 2008.

I look forward to answering any questions you may have for more information you can visit my site listed in my signature.
Kris
Kris

http://www.yourdimensions.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum