Woman Working At Home Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent Spa/Skin Care Consultant or Just for the Discount

Go down

Independent Spa/Skin Care Consultant or Just for the Discount Empty Independent Spa/Skin Care Consultant or Just for the Discount

Post  Kris 2008-06-09, 00:06

Do you love BeautiControl® products? Do you want some extra money? Are you looking for a new career?

You can join the BeautiControl® Independent Consultant team for whichever reason above fits you best.

You do not ever have to hold a spa party if you do not want to (they are a LOT of fun though).

You can just sign up to get the great discount on the products you love. You can hold just a couple of spas to pay off a bill

You can turn it into a career.

The choice is up to you and the opportunities are there.

If you are thinking of making this a part-time or full time career then you have to work for it. I am not going to tell you it is simple and that people will be knocking down your doorstep to purchase your products. You have to network! You have to tell everyone you come in contact with what you do. The thing I love about BeautiControl is that those who have chosen this as a career works! It is not a pyramid scheme where the person above you is sitting on their rear end eating bonbons while you are out holding spas. If they do not hold spas, make sales etc. they get NOTHING from your hard work. BC truly understands the term TEAM. They provide consistent training including a day of training FREE and you earn the 2nd part of your Beauti Case after you attend the training which contains over $400.00 (for part 2 alone).

There are lots of benefits to being your own boss but it going to take some work on your part but I will be there with you encouraging, and coaching you every step of the way.

Become a Consultant for only $179 (plus shipping and taxes)
You will receive well over $200.00 worth of FULL sized products in your FIRST kit.

Feel free to email me at kris@yourdimensions.com for more information
Kris
Kris

http://www.yourdimensions.com

Back to top Go down