Woman Working At Home Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100% Pure, Natural Mineral Makeup

Go down

100% Pure, Natural Mineral Makeup Empty 100% Pure, Natural Mineral Makeup

Post  PurelyCosmetics 2008-06-09, 17:10

Purely Cosmetics offers 100% all natural, handcrafted mineral makeup for all skin types. None of our products contain fillers who's sole purpose is to bulk up and cheapen the product, such as Bismuth Oxychloride or talc. Non-comedogenic, there are no parabens (linked to breast cancer), silicone derivitives to clog your pores, preservatives or skin irritants. Our mineral foundations contain only Mica, Titanium Dioxide (adhesion, SPF protection), Zinc Oxide (adhesion, SPF protection) and iron oxides (colorants). Foundations can also be formulated with 100% silk powder. Silk powder contains 18 essential amino acids, deflects harmful UVA/UVB rays, and has a light reflection closest to natural skin. It is also a "smart" powder that changes it's properties with the temperature and humidity, absorbing excess oils where necessary while simultaneously hydrating your skin.

All of our Starter Kits are fully customizeable - no getting 2 foundation shades when you only need one, YOU choose the shades and often the products that go into the kit - nothing is preset and prepackaged in a "one size fits all" marketing ploy.

Because this is my own personal line, I am happy to answer any and all questions you may have with regards to products, ingredients, etc. Sample sizes are also offered, and we encourage customers to order samples before buying full sized products to assure that you have the right color choices.
PurelyCosmetics
PurelyCosmetics

http://www.PurelyCosmetics.com

Back to top Go down

100% Pure, Natural Mineral Makeup Empty Oops

Post  PurelyCosmetics 2008-06-09, 17:13

I didn't mean to spam the whole board with that post. I only posted it in one place! Maybe our wonderful Admin can fix it. lol! TRUST ME MY FRIEND you didnt Spam I am still using my LEARNERS PERMIT with this forum and working on a third one to boot LOLING.gif sign0176.gif GOOFY.gif handeyes.gif lol-045.gif garfield3.gif hello.gif loves-chocolate-51.g music-091.gif Just reached my maximum on smilies THEY HAVE BECOME MY LIFE....... OMYHEAD.png sign0171.gif crying-baby-1.gif happy-dollar-signs-0 crying-baby-1.gif
PurelyCosmetics
PurelyCosmetics

http://www.PurelyCosmetics.com

Back to top Go down