Woman Working At Home Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PASSION PARTIES SIZZLIN' SUMMER SPECIAL!

Go down

PASSION PARTIES SIZZLIN' SUMMER SPECIAL! Empty PASSION PARTIES SIZZLIN' SUMMER SPECIAL!

Post  admin 2008-06-06, 01:16

Have you ever wondered what is would be like to have a magic lamp and wish for your dream job?? A job where you call the shots, a job that you can make GREAT money at and have a blast doing. Well I have brought you such an opportunity-and it's with Passion Parties.

We are the #1 company in the US & Canada specializing in romance and sensual home based parties. The company is very professional and is GREAT to work for. They truly value their consultants and reward us with cash bonuses, trips, jewelry, car bonuses and home awards, and are constantly looking for ways to help us be the best we can be. What other company does that??

****Through the end of July You can sign up at the FULL 40% commission no matter which kit you purchase!!! WOW!!! PLUS- as an added bonus, Passion Parties is adding the sizzling summer kit if you purchase the $250.00 kit or above (a $105.00 added value). PLUS- I am offering an extra special deal to anyone who signs up as part of my team-the BUZZIN' BUDDIES. Sign up with the $100.00 kit and I will give you an additional $50.00 in free merchandise to add to your kit OR sign up with the $250.00 or $400.00 kit and I will add an additional $75.00 worth of merchandise for you. Plus I have other suprises in store as well. Smile We offer training and you are never alone. You are in business for yourself but not by yourself. Contact me for more info on this exciting opportunity or check out my website- www.pameladeacon.yourpassionconsultant.com . And remember ladies-STAY PASSIONATE!

Pamela banana.gif
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/Barelymakeup.html

Back to top Go down